Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Bio & Dot Assignment - Week One

  

Bio

Hi All... My name is Julia Angiletta even though I am currently going by Julia Luster. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it has taken some time to update my name change. I was married in February to a wonderful man and am very proud to carry his name. I am in my sophomore year majoring in Arts Management. I live in Middletown. I am excited to learn more about Art history and different mediums utilized to create art. I am fairly new to the prospect of digital art and look forward to learn more as I progress through this course. 

~Happy designing...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Dot Assignment - Week One

Hi Class... Here is my dot assignment post. I must say that it was a challenge for me to complete. I am so glad to get it done and to learn more about creating art with the Photoshop program. Once you get a hang of it, it really is so much fun. I could keep making more dot art... I hope you like them! 

~Julia 🖌



















2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,

    Your comment made me smile as you overcame the initial challenges and had fun with this.... Fun is so important and play and fun are necessary for creativity to flourish... well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again, professor. It was a challenge trying to learn the software, and still doing so with your help. From this first module to the most recent, I have seen my improvement and confidence to explore and enjoy my work. It really is fun and a challenge, but I'm definitely liking this course and signed up for another course with you in the Spring. I'm looking forward to learning more from you. :)

      Delete