Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Bio + Project 01 Dot

Bio

Hi, my name's Ketjon Dedej.  I am a senior majoring in Graphic Design. I live in Southbury, but am from all over. I am a trilingual as I was born in Albania, grew up in Italy and now am American. I chose Graphic Design mostly due to my background in art; I have been taking separate art classes since I was a kid and am very adept at computers, so Graphic Design met what I particularly am good at and enjoy. I am also currently interning as a Graphic Design and Communications Intern at the Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce in Wallingford.


Project 01 Dot









2 comments:

  1. Great Ketjon... Thanks for breaking the ice and posting first. Great job with these. They are clean and very communicative. Nice that you posted a bio too... Welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ketjon...Your post is very nice and I really like your dots assignment. I agree with the professor in that it is clean and communicative.

    ReplyDelete