Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Project 17 A Sense of Proportion

This project seems like it should have been near week 2 instead of at the end. Not sure as I'm following the assignment as the accompanying video isn't available so I'm not sure I'm yielding the full benefit. The page calls for no decoration and I must say the emotions evoked here for me at least are minimal. Feels like letterheads or advertising to me although I get the idea. 
Basic Proportion
Split Field
Odd Mouse
Endless Valley
Cornered
Pyramid
Arrow
X Marks the Spot
Impossible Boxes
Close Up Tied with Ribbons







 

1 comment:

  1. I get your point about being closer to week two… Maybe I should consider that or even remove the project entirely. Still it's about an intuitive response to the distribution of visual weights on the plane. I love your titles… I'm always pleased to see the thought that goes into that.

    ReplyDelete