Thursday, October 29, 2020

Bio & Week 1 Dot Assignment

 Hello, my name is Daniel, I am a senior at Albertus and this should be my final MOD. Upon completion of this MOD, I would earn my Bachelor in business management with a focus on human resources. I chose this class to fine-tune my artistic abilities online and to use what I have learned for a few business ideas to bring in additional income. My time at Albertus has been very rewarding and if it weren't for the DL option I would have never been able to complete my degree. I want to wish everyone good luck in this MOD and I am excited to see all your creativity. 







2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    How great that you are close to finishing up.... Welcome to this class.

    Nice job on these... The are clean and clearly communicate your intention. Hope you enjoy this experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, these are great! I especially enjoy Evil...hahaha. These are nice.

    ReplyDelete